M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys...here a couple of pics of the plurple beauty!!!! Got the Cobra Swepts and PC III, led rear turn signals and side mount plate...more to come...stay tuned!!!!!!!!

DA BOSS

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
looks beautiful! You leave the baffles in or out

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pic

Thanks guys!!!! Baffles in man this thing sounds GREAT!!!!!!!!! Next mods are stebel horn, chrome factory wheels, and maybe some type of paint...

·
Registered
35 Posts
109 and corners

Hi guys, just a couple of questions. I have owned big bore 200hp sports bikes for many years and have just this year gone to a cruiser.

After owning a 109, I recently traded to a M90. I really prefer the 90 as it is such a pleasure to ride and handles the twisties that I ride everyday beautifully. One of the major reasons that I believe the 109 was a poor handling bike is due to the 240 stock tyre.

Now I see guys like yourselves with 280 rears and even bigger! How do you guys go around corners? Or do you chaps live where there are just long straights? Or do you use your bike mainly to show? 8)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Im still working on tearing up my stock dunnie 240 and it is not by far a great tire. I still have enough confidence with it to grind up my peg feelers every chance I get. The 9 is a great handling cruiser especially for its size. Plan to go to a avon 260 when this tire is done.

·
Registered
263 Posts
oh boss hog your bike is looking great to bro :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Polished Rims

Great pics !!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone have a set of pics of M stock polished rims that could be posted ? Not sure if I want chrome or polish ??? :dontknow:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts