M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
are those your rear turn signals stuck next to your brake/tail light? :eek: thats pretty cool :bigthumbsup:

that photbucket website sure throws up the ads though.....ever try frapper?

looken good

·
Registered
679 Posts
Looks great, one question though, how tall are you and can you reach the highway pegs comfortably? Just want some input as I am trying to decide between doing the same thing or waiting for forward controls to come out. I am 6'7" so that is why I am wondering about the reach. Other members have said that it is a real stretch but they never said how tall they were. Agian, thanks for any insite and your bike looks great!

Good Job!

:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Looks good! :bigthumbsup:
One thing I noticed however, is that your Kuryakyn pegs are upside down! The smaller part is supposed to go on the bottom. But if they work and you like 'em that way then more power to ya! Just thought I would point it out in case you didn't realize it. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I have been considering these engine guards also and Thanks blackcherry, I was going to ask him whose footpegs those was. I'm with the other guy who questioned your height though, I would like to know how comfortable you can stretch out, I'm 6'1", I've moved my brake pedal forward 2 notches and as of now I can stretch out pretty comfortable just kicking my heals out on the stock pedals.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, I am 6'2" and I can reach the footpegs pretty well. I bought the L shaped Karykan mounts so I could adjust them to fit just right. The only problem I had was the pegs should mount right where the brake pedal and gear shift are. I had to move them up to keep from hitting the pegs when downshifting and braking. I rode about 50 miles after I put them on and they feel great!!! I highly recomend them -- the taller you are the more you will like them!!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
FOURNINES said:
are those your rear turn signals stuck next to your brake/tail light? :eek:  thats pretty cool :bigthumbsup:

that photbucket website sure throws up the ads though.....ever try frapper?

looken good
Yes, I used some flush mount signals I had left over from an old crotch rocket.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BlackCherry said:
Looks good! :bigthumbsup:
One thing I noticed however, is that your Kuryakyn pegs are upside down! The smaller part is supposed to go on the bottom. But if they work and you like 'em that way then more power to ya! Just thought I would point it out in case you didn't realize it. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
LOL -- yeah, I like being different -- my license plate holder is upside down to. They look great though!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts