M109 Rider Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Big smile on my face because we have all been there! :welcome: and keep us up on developments!

·
Registered
300 Posts
new 9 rider

:welcome::congrats: practice makes perfect especially braking,ride defensive at all times ,very nice choice for 1st street bike

·
Registered
35 Posts
:welcome:&:congrats:
I've had mine for almost 2 years now and don't regret it at all! You'll enjoy it.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Welcome and your gonna love the bike. If you've been here a while then you already know what you bought. And the horrible addiction that comes with ownership. If your married then tell your wife to be prepared for the mod bug to strike very very soon.
bob

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Congrats.. I am glad you enjoy the bike. good idea practicing before you went on the road. Even after 30 years of riding the width of the back tire even caught me off gaurd a little when I drove it away from the steelership. After riding sportbikes for most of my life i found myself feeling for the forward controls

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just moved to Colorado....

Good friend of mine from H-Town told me i may find some fellow M109 ers here in Denver, CO... would love to hook up with some and hit the mountains...

21 - 31 of 31 Posts