M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally pulled the trigger and got my own 9, now I can stop :drool: (drooling) over somebody else's "beast" and spend my nights in the garage contemplating her beauty :D. Well, not really, there are some great looking bikes on this site, many great ideas, and informative discussions :bow:. I picked her up last Tuesday, but due to prior scheduled quality family time away from home, I could not ride her until yesterday afternoon. While I was gone on my little vacation, all I could do was to look at the pictures that I had taken when I picked her up at the dealership and a video that my wife took while I was placing her in my garage:'(. I have to say that this had to be the first vacation that I was constantly thinking about my return home-I could not wait!

Decided to make my first ride a family experience, and had my wife follow me to the local park on the Potomac where we did an Easter egg hunt for the kids. The Potomac River also provided a really nice backdrop for a few photos of the new acquisition. Photos came out great and the kids enjoyed their hunt for eggs, but above all, they really enjoyed seeing their dad riding his new motorcycle. At first, it was somewhat difficult seeing the odometer reading change from zero (0) to one (1) but it got better as I rode her and experienced the pleasure of the open road. All I have to say is WOW and cannot wait until we do it again!!! I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable riding season and I am certainly glad to be a member of the 9 family:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:.

·
Registered
497 Posts
:agree: i to just joined the owners club finally after looking for 2 years. picked my 9 up a week ago Friday. Starting to rack up some miles finally was nice to have a day off to go cruise. Look foward to many more.

·
Registered
214 Posts
:congrats: woooohooo! I feel that baby. I know how u feel. Had mine fore just about two weeks now and i'm one happy camper.

We need photos of the beast.

Kids all over it, next to the patomic.

Do it man, happy for ya.

Ride safe.

·
Radio Active Member
27,683 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome: to the forum. :bigthumbsup:

Hope to see you at the BIG meet this year in June.

Check out the two links in my signature.

Have fun and ride safe. :doorag:

Let the mods begin. :evil:

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:congrats: and :welcome: to the forum. :bigthumbsup:

Hope to see you at the BIG meet this year in June.

Check out the two links in my signature.

Have fun and ride safe. :doorag:

Let the mods begin. :evil:
Thanks Ryno! I am definitely planning to be there since it will probably be one of the only events I get to attend before heading to Europe for the next three years.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank You all for the warm "cyber" reception. :joke::bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,683 Posts
Thanks Ryno! I am definitely planning to be there since it will probably be one of the only events I get to attend before heading to Europe for the next three years.
Well you picked the biggest M109 event to go to. Book your room as they are getting thin. See you in June.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
:congrats: You will love the Bike! I have had mine for a week last Wednsday. I have had many heads turn to look at it:drool:

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:congrats: You will love the Bike! I have had mine for a week last Wednsday. I have had many heads turn to look at it:drool:
Well, in that case, BIG :congrats: to you also. This is for sure a head turner and it makes its presence be known with every little twist of the throttle. Ride Safe and Stay Alert, Stay Alive!!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
295 Posts
:welcome: You'll love it!

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Sounds great! Enjoy that ride man, enjoy it much as you can its great fun :congrats::welcome:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
:congrats:to all the new 9 owners:welcome:to the forum....glad to have you here.....RIDE SAFE...STAY UP:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Congrats on your new addition

I love my 9 and my wife thinks that I spend too much time with her. I don't see why. I've only put over 11,000 miles of her since I bought her end of month March last year. :joke: Well maybe a little! Enjoy bro, I've been riding for over 30 years and it's been the best bike I EVER owned!:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts