M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a few weeks ago I posted my greeting and that I didnt actually have a 9 yet because I needed to sell my old ZX10. Well I got sick of waiting and found a bike for the right price so I took out a loan. I have had my 9 for 2 weeks now and absolutely love it. Its a red 07 with 5500 miles on it. Lucky for me the previous owner had a few mods done that I planned on doing anyways. Lowered 2.25, tach relocation, debeavered, and kury grips. I can't really afford any new mods but did some cheap ones. So far I have only debaffled the exhaust but more will come eventually.

·
Registered
120 Posts
:welcome: Congratulations on the new bike and welcome to the club! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Glad to have you here. Welcome

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
:congrats: on the new toy. Welcome to the best 109 site around:bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome: again. :bigthumbsup:
Check out the two links in my signature.

Enjoy her and ride safe. :doorag:

Let the mods begin. :evil:

·
Registered
492 Posts
:doorag: From another red '07, welcome to the club. This forum, and the M109r, are addictive. Best bike, best bunch of online friends you can find. Tons of info, help, BS, laughs, characters, ideas.
Ride safe.........ride far........ride on..........RRH....:doorag:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Finally got a 109.

156.If you haven't already sold the ZX10,DON'T!You have a great piece of motor cycle nastiness.My baby brother had one for a few years back in the '80's.Wishes he still had it.Been looking for one myself,and will buy one when a decent unit sticks it's head up.Be great if you could post some pics of the ZX10 for all to see.Nothing like old school ballisticness.Love 'em.KEZZ.:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Prejudiced???

Daddybat.If you are prejudiced(against)toward the red ones,why have you got one.Think the word you were looking for is BIASED or maybe one eyed in relation to that particular colour.KEZZ.:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
143 Posts
So a few weeks ago I posted my greeting and that I didnt actually have a 9 yet because I needed to sell my old ZX10. Well I got sick of waiting and found a bike for the right price so I took out a loan. I have had my 9 for 2 weeks now and absolutely love it. Its a red 07 with 5500 miles on it. Lucky for me the previous owner had a few mods done that I planned on doing anyways. Lowered 2.25, tach relocation, debeavered, and kury grips. I can't really afford any new mods but did some cheap ones. So far I have only debaffled the exhaust but more will come eventually.
:congrats: and :welcome: I know that you are simply going to love the experience and attention! This is a great site for information and help. Enjoy the ride and most of all stay safe out there!!! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts