M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It may not be a 109, but I am on two wheels again! I like to think of her as the 109's Niece :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:
And I like it so don't beat it. :verymad:

Now it's time to start the mods. :evil:
First thing I did when I got her home was to take the saddlebags off and the Bag holders. I got nothing against saddle bags, but with Fringes? :eek: Not for me folks.
Then I had to put some pegs a little futher out front for some Relaxed Cruising.
Any suggestions are welcome. I have some of my own ideas which I will be picking of one at a time but maybe someone will come up with something I haven't thought of yet.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Finally got a Bike again

YA YA YA a little Patience for the slow people
So, It's a Kawa EL 250
about 30 hp
90Mph top speed
0 to 60 in 7,5 seconds
weight is 140kg compared to 348 kg for the 109
plenty for me getting back into riding for now.
:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Kawasaki's baby Eliminator.....styled like the 80's Eliminator series. Interesting , I have never seen one of those.....you will be the only one at almost any bike gathering , I am sure. Nice ride, looks clean, and I am sure you will have fun with it. Enjoy :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
532 Posts
What year is that Animal? I've always liked the styling on those bikes. I almost bought the 600 Eliminator back in '87. Then I did buy an '87 Zl1000 in '03. That one is still setting in my garage wrecked, but I'll get around to fixing it someday. Of course if I hadn't wrecked that bike I wouldn't have a 109 right now.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Right on Man :bigthumbsup:

BTW is that a mud flap or a license plate? :joke:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ruben said:
Right on Man :bigthumbsup:

BTW is that a mud flap or a license plate? :joke:
It's my Pizza Plate ;)

It's the 95 model. I like the Baby Eliminator thing. But It's MINE, not this Kawasaki guy's :joke:

The styling was one of the main reasons I chose this bike. And the power for it's size. The Zs are also nice bikes. Don't forget about it Shriker. She deserves better than that.

The milage is pretty good. Not sure how to convert it to miles to the gallon, but I'm sure their are some smart guys around heir who can so I'll give ya what I got. To date I've filled her up twice, or is it three times? first average is 4,92 liters per 100 km second average is 4,52 liters per 100 km.

DevilishEyes109 said:
That's a really nice bike...congrats! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

Devilish
Thank you very much. I Just got it on the 24th of Oct. and Registered on the 26th. Pick up the bike for a Killer price. With low Km. Original it had 23954 Km and paid 755 Euro. Makes about 15000 miles I think and about 928 Dollars. Not sure how the prices are in the states but here it is a steal.

And thanks for all the nice words from the rest of you. Makes feel a little more in place here on the Best Board on the Web. It's not a 109 yet and that is still my dream, till that happens I'm a content happy camper right now.

This board is just great.

Now how about some Ideas for some Decent mods. She has a cowl around the cooler like the 109 and was thinking that painting and chroming like the 109s would look good. What y'all think?

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
It's not a lil sis it's more like the simple cousin :joke:

G

·
Bike looks great. Very clean. I wish you all the best with it. Hope she serves you well for many years. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
665 Posts
It does look allot like the old Eliminators! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
382 Posts
:dontknow: NICE BIKE, WHEN IT GROWS UP I'M SURE IT WILL BE A 109!!! GLAD YOU'RE BACK INTO IT AGAIN, HEY WHERE IS WORM? WE HAD A EXCHANGE STUDENT FROM BREMENHAVEN, HIS NAME IS JOHANNES, HE AND HIS DAD HEINZ JUST RETURNED TO VISIT US, THEY WERE HERE FOR 2 WEEKS. WE PLAN ON GOING OVER TO GERMANY IN JULY FOR JOHANNES GRADUATION IF WE CAN AFFORD IT!! OH YEA SILVER IS FASTER !
FATONE AND WIFEY (OHIO)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Animal said:
It may not be a 109, but I am on two wheels again! I like to think of her as the 109's Niece :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:
And I like it so don't beat it. :verymad:

Now it's time to start the mods. :evil:
First thing I did when I got her home was to take the saddlebags off and the Bag holders. I got nothing against saddle bags, but with Fringes? :eek: Not for me folks.
Then I had to put some pegs a little futher out front for some Relaxed Cruising.
Any suggestions are welcome. I have some of my own ideas which I will be picking of one at a time but maybe someone will come up with something I haven't thought of yet.
Beat it? You must be crazy, that bike looks great man

1 - 20 of 27 Posts