M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at the local dragstrip when I see a blurple 109 parked...never find the rider...as I am walking I notice that a 109 is leaving, however, this is a black one...I stop the rider and we chat....told him about the website as he did not know of it....I am so excited to find other 109s in my area...he stated that there are a couple more in the area...hopefully when we meet up for rides from Houston and Dallas we will represnt well...

hope to see you on here Williams!!!!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SirBeeson said:
what area are you in?
Copperas Cove/Killeen/Ft Hood (Central Texas)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Ahhh.. the Kill-zone... Haven't missed that part of Texas since I got out of the Army... Was just in Lampasas last week riding back from Oklahoma on my 9 tho.. But didn't take 190, cruised out on 281 into Johnson City and on back to Austin.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DaltonH said:
Ahhh.. the Kill-zone... Haven't missed that part of Texas since I got out of the Army... Was just in Lampasas last week riding back from Oklahoma on my 9 tho.. But didn't take 190, cruised out on 281 into Johnson City and on back to Austin.
yeah, Lampasas is a nice ride

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Up on Hwy 281 about 40 minutes or so north of Lampasas there is a BBQ place called the Hard Eight.. Anyone know what the name of the town its in is? REAL good BBQ there, better than Salt-Lick for certain (but then I think Rudy's is better than Salt-Lick also)

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DaltonH said:
Up on Hwy 281 about 40 minutes or so north of Lampasas there is a BBQ place called the Hard Eight.. Anyone know what the name of the town its in is? REAL good BBQ there, better than Salt-Lick for certain (but then I think Rudy's is better than Salt-Lick also)
could either be adamsville or hamilton

·
Registered
42 Posts
Slow on the reply, but Hard Eight is in Stephenville. We ride there alot for BarBQue! Coopers in Llano is one of my favorites though. There is another Coopers in Mason or Brady or somewhere out in that neck of the west.

Doc

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Big Suzi said:
Slow on the reply, but Hard Eight is in Stephenville. We ride there alot for BarBQue! Coopers in Llano is one of my favorites though. There is another Coopers in Mason or Brady or somewhere out in that neck of the west.

Doc
love Coopers!!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DaltonH said:
Kewl, will have to try them out also.
you will have to make the next Llano ride with us!!!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Will be back in Texas on the 21st and ready to ride around 4pm 8) Unless my parts arrive and I decide to make with some wrench turning... in which case it will be the 22nd when I'm ready to ride 8)

I PM'd you my cell #, give me a call and lets set something up.

D

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DaltonH said:
Will be back in Texas on the 21st and ready to ride around 4pm 8) Unless my parts arrive and I decide to make with some wrench turning... in which case it will be the 22nd when I'm ready to ride 8)

I PM'd you my cell #, give me a call and lets set something up.

D
sounds like a deal...I will give ya a call!!!

I pm'd ya mine

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey D,
You wouldn't happen to live in Dripping Springs would you? The reason I asked is one of my good friends lives there. He called me a while back and said his neighbor across the street picked up a 109R the other day! He rides a red RoadKing. Name is Jeff, wife is Teri. She rides a Heritage. Good people.

Doc

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Not I bro.. don't live too far tho, and I was thru there the day I picked up my bike. I live just east of Oak Hill in SW Austin on Brodie Lane.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts