M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Da Bears. Nice lookin bike. Ditka, sausage, Polka. I really like the root beer brown.

·
Registered
195 Posts
YEAH!!!!! Bear down man! That looks awesome!

Love it. I'll have to try to check that out in person. Where do you live in the S. Subs.? We'll have to get a few guys together for a ride.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Whats up bro, I saw you leaving the Stunna's bike night at Sonic Wednesday. I was hoping you were coming back but I only stayed to about 9:00pm. Hope to see you there next week it looks like its going to be a nice spot to hang on Wednesdays. Your 9 was looking bad arse!!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
From one Southsider to another......Sweet @ss bike!!!!

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Sweet ride hey you guys intrested in a bbq at my place. three of us ride here in rockford I know there are a bunch more just got to keep chasing them down I guess. I thinking a m&G so lunch then a ride, or ride then som dinner and bon-fire

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
very nice, only thing, day bears? at least you have a awesome ride :a18:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Great job on the bike:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:. It looks:hot::hot::hot::drool::drool:.

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
nice lookin bike, it looks awesome slammed

by the look of that stain in your driveway you must of been a H-D owner at one time :D:joke:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Whats up bro, I saw you leaving the Stunna's bike night at Sonic Wednesday. I was hoping you were coming back but I only stayed to about 9:00pm. Hope to see you there next week it looks like its going to be a nice spot to hang on Wednesdays. Your 9 was looking bad arse!!!
What's up MOJO, yeah i was just passing bye when i saw the bikes at sonic so i just stopped in to see if any of my guys were there. I will definitely be hanging out sometimes once the waether gets better.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
YEAH!!!!! Bear down man! That looks awesome!

Love it. I'll have to try to check that out in person. Where do you live in the S. Subs.? We'll have to get a few guys together for a ride.
Thanks dj , i stay off of I-57 Richton Park, we should definitely get together for a ride and your bike has always been one of my favorites :bigthumbsup: ROCKFORDRIDER that would be a great idea let me know when you want to set that up, i'm in.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,874 Posts
That is sweet, I love it! Great color combination and it really reps your team. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts