M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well finally got the tach relocation complete, pain in the A-- man, and to me still does not look right, did get the new kewl metal risers on (2"extended) they look good, the only thing is Kewl metal sent me two left ones, They're supposed to be sending me new ones, haven't got here yet, so I put these on as I am riding to the EasyRiders Rodeo in Wilson County tomorrow (NC) so I will swap the right riser out when I get the new ones. Since I dont have the tach up there it doesn't really matter except I have the hole where the tach bar screws in facing outside instead of in, Well its done for now, I will have to revisit my tach later to try and get it looking professional, not looking forward to taking that light cowl off, will also post pictures in a bit.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
contact oncall he did his relo and was able to reinstall the black headlight casing with the use of a dremel tool to do some cutting.i am looking for my casing to do the same.good luck

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
It was a pain that's for sure. I used my dremel and cut the black backing like this. I didn't do any drilling into the trees; I used some zip ties to hold mine in the cowl.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.