1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
Nice lookin bike!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
OMG:eek: You own the fastest color! They were so fast they only made that color one year, THE FIRST! And Suzuki had to Detune all the rest, after that year!! And they swore they would never make a 9 that color again... You scared to ride it:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
is that not great paying a bike off, no payments, I bought 3 new suzuki bikes last year and wrote a check for all three, its a great feeling. however, riding them has a better feeling, with the 109r2 on top. BEST feeling is racing a H.D. and blowing it a way. H.D., one would normally think of a Harley, ya right, I see it as Huge Disipointment. ride on bro.:doorag::doorag::doorag:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Love the Burple, yours looks more blue in that pic. I love how it is different colors in different light. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Your right you get that affect with the Burple! When I got mine, buddys would say I seen you drive by with your BLACK bike:eek:. Yet Suzuki called it Blue!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Love the Burple, yours looks more blue in that pic. I love how it is different colors in different light. :bigthumbsup:
It actually is blue, it's the 2010 model that we Canadian's get up here... That colour was specially designed to scare the polar bear's away!!!

·
Registered
960 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice

Nice Man :bigthumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts