M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
according to all the comments here, if I were to do a custom paint job with burple and silver graphics on my black bike, I would, theoretically, be the fastest. Don't have time to get into the physics right now but if all the boasting is correct....it may actually become a time machine because of the color induced speed:joke:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
My limited physics knowledge tells me...

Black is fastest because it absorbs all light, therefore puling itself forward on all light in front of it.
White would be equally fast becasue it is reflecting all light in the rear....

BUT my Burple attracts the most ladies and I am good with that. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

Silver?? Doesnt that stand for second place all over the world??? ;)

Sledzep

·
Registered
181 Posts
This will be the next performance improvement mod on my burple 109 :eek: I'm going to try and mount it under the rear cowl.......gotta look into some plutonium though 8)

G

·
Let me see? Do we need to correct all the members who are saying the black color is fastest? Hmmm, darn, black isnt a color is it? Don't get angry, I am kidding.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
oldfart said:
Let me see? Do we need to correct all the members who are saying the black color is fastest? Hmmm, darn, black isnt a color is it? Don't get angry, I am kidding.
I stand corrected Oldfart. My Mom was an artist and I was taught early that technically black AND white are "SHADES"
So the Burple is the only color... so not only does it get all the babes but is now fastest "color" by default...

If anyone wants to claim the fastest "shade" go ahead.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I thought my Black was fast until a friend beat me by a couple of seconds on his HD...of course I had this weight difference..J/K

·
Registered
118 Posts
Ok so actually white and gray (um, silver ::) are shades...

What's more, white is the absence of color (relfects all wavelengths, so you see white) and black is the presence of all colors (absorbs all color wavelenghts, reflects none, so you see blacK). Ergo :joke: Black will always be the fastest b/c what ever color you claim to be fast is somewhere in the black (absorbs all colors) PLUS the rest of the specturm! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts