M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed the fi2000r today and I am pissed off.I bought from direct line and followed the pictures on the site.Put it all together and the lights came on for a second and I figured cool it works(WRONG).We I put all the shit back together and started the bike the cobra did not have any lights on so I called cobra and they said to check the connections so I did it again.I made sure the long lead was on the right side of the bike,and made sure that all the connections were good and they were.So none the less I noticed that the computer chip was loose inside the housing so I called cobra back and the said to ship it to them and they would replace it.The box it came in looked like it was kicked around for a week at direct line.So thanks direct line wasting my Thursday evening I just love taking my bike apart for no damn reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

G

·
I don't think your problem is from directline. They run a good business and treat their customers in a professional manner. I would think your problem is with the company that shipped the item. Did you have the opportunity to check the item before you accepted it? Contact the company that shipped the item and tell them it was damaged when recieved.

Reed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts