M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anybody help with the settings for fi2000r- i live in nj and am curious to know what settings people are using???? :hot:

·
Registered
961 Posts
Madmike,

I started with the default settings which are 1,3,2 and ran it that way for a while. My reasoning for getting the FI2000R is the fact that I like the pipes and I'm not changing them. But I did make my own ram air intake and it works just fine. I posted just as you did and was given their settings of 2,3,4. I tried that one and that's what I'm running now. I will pick the front wheels shifting to second and break the tire going into third.

C-One

·
Registered
443 Posts
Wow! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Cormierone said:
Madmike,

I started with the default settings which are 1,3,2 and ran it that way for a while. My reasoning for getting the FI2000R is the fact that I like the pipes and I'm not changing them. But I did make my own ram air intake and it works just fine. I posted just as you did and was given their settings of 2,3,4. I tried that one and that's what I'm running now. I will pick the front wheels shifting to second and break the tire going into third.

C-One
Do you have a pic of your intake mods? :doorag:

·
Registered
4 Posts
settings for fi2000r

i have cobra dragsters, and just finished mods on my air intakes. I used holley tri ovals with the stock backplate. Does anyone have an idea what to set my fi2000r at.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts