M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
If all three lights are not lighting up when you turn the key...or even just one,open the case and make sure the harness connector is all the way on the pc board. This is of course assuming you have checked your battery connections and "know" that the injector connectors are fully snapped into place.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I just installed mine 2 weeks ago and it appears to be working flawlessly, lights up as indicated and bike rides smooth as ever. Check your connections, make sure they're snapped into place and that the ground is properly grounded

good luck

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,150 Posts
I'd give Cobra a call and see what they say. If it's not hooked up correctly none of the lights work. I doubt it's the light since they are LED's, and they seldom go bad. I'd guess it's something on the circuit board.

It would be hard to tell even running it if it's just the 3rd pot not working, as it adds fuel across the board.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Good point,, I would assume if its not plugged in all the way or correctly
that no lights would come on.....as stated im getting the first two at key on ignition.

Going to give Cobra a call today and see what they say..
I bought this used with the pipes so if its trash im not out that much.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,150 Posts
If you want to pop the top off it and take a look inside, here's what it looks like. The case just snaps apart. You can see those 4 small tabs around the edge, just press in on the top where those are located.

And no, I don't have pictures of everything. :D

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well they said if the light is not keying on with the rest it may be just the light or a bad circuit...duh right?
I did take it all apart and used a test light to find that power was going to the light.
So we take it out and test it after I get the bike back together.....

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm sure you'll see my feedback in a couple months bro..
Yea i'm pretty stoked about this setup....cant wait to light it up...still waiting for manifold bolts and a few extras in the mail ;)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Mods

What pipe did you get? I got a Sideburner and PepBoys intake mod. Haven't done the fuel processor yet. It runs ok. No knocking or pinging, runnin it easy now. I know that has to be done tho. Rod

1 - 14 of 14 Posts