M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just got my fi2000 installed and the bike smells like its runnin a bit rich. i'm running a gutted stock exhaust and the goldwing mod (basically a hole in the front of the stock air box) and i've got the fi2000 set at the stock 1-3-2... any setting suggestions for my setup? Thanks.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anybody???

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Technically, you could run without the fi2000 and not have issues. So, with that being said, try backing the settings back. Go 1-2-2 and see how it feels and smells. Then go back 1-1-2 or 1-1-1 and see. I bet 1-1-1 is a good start for you.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Technically, you could run without the fi2000 and not have issues. So, with that being said, try backing the settings back. Go 1-2-2 and see how it feels and smells. Then go back 1-1-2 or 1-1-1 and see. I bet 1-1-1 is a good start for you.
thanks bigpapa

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,137 Posts
If it smells rich at idle or at cruise rpms, back down the first pot. If it smells rich when you sit and rev it, back down the second pot. And you can move that last pot down to 1 whether you change the others or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.