M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellas I just bought the Fi2000 not the Fi2000r and I see the connections are different can someone please tell me if I got the right one. I looked at the instruction's on the site and I'm still confused please help!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Can you return the FI2000??

The FI2000R is pre wired with connectors to just plug and play

Just installed mine today

Make sure to click the connectors to get a positive fit,a loose connector is a real hassle ,don't ask me how I know :bigthumbsup:

Dave

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
The R version has plugs that automatically fit.. Return the unit you have for the R version.

·
Registered
448 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
27,699 Posts
Can you return the FI2000??

The FI2000R is pre wired with connectors to just plug and play

Just installed mine today

Make sure to click the connectors to get a positive fit,a loose connector is a real hassle ,don't ask me how I know :bigthumbsup:

Dave
:agree: or you will have to cut into the injector wires and solder it in.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,140 Posts
This might help you a little. It's an old post and the pics are missing, but it gives good directions on the wires.

Tri-Pot Fi2000 Install Directions W/Pics

There's nothing wrong with using the FI2000 instead of the R model, other than soldering the connections. But the good thing about that is you don't have to mess with getting the injector plugs off and on. Some pull the tank and air box to do this, I just pull the tank and use some long screwdrivers to get them off and on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts