M109 Riders banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Boulevard 2011 M109 For the past few weeks my FI sensor light came on and will not turn off Took it for ride yesterday bike ran fine but light is still on. Is this normal has anybody else had this issue

·
Registered
43 Posts
i had this happen to me once when my battery was low, once i rode for a bit and shut the bike off it stayed off when i started it again. maybe check your battery voltage could be getting low.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I have a Boulevard 2011 M109 For the past few weeks my FI sensor light came on and will not turn off Took it for ride yesterday bike ran fine but light is still on. Is this normal has anybody else had this issue
PULL THE CODE...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
It's funny you say that. My battery had died and I charged it and light never went off. My battery is a year old. But I do have custom lights on bike. Will the FI light do any harm to bike? Bike runs fine

·
Registered
22 Posts
It's funny you say that. My battery had died and I charged it and light never went off. My battery is a year old. But I do have custom lights on bike. Will the FI light do any harm to bike? Bike runs fine
No buddy, but let us know what code comes up, I'd be interested to know what is causing it cheers

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
FI code is indicating you have a problem with one of these areas.
I would not ignore the light, regardless of your bike seems to run OK.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts