M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
same issue :(

I too installed the FI2000R plug and play - same thing crank it up - runs perfect and FI light comes on! Doh! I have tried the cable removal - same light issue. Took my 2010 109 back to Suzuki and they are saying the error code is a "butterfly" fault. Take the cobra out again me thinks :( do many other people get this with this "plug and play" product???

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
I too installed the FI2000R plug and play - same thing crank it up - runs perfect and FI light comes on! Doh! I have tried the cable removal - same light issue. Took my 2010 109 back to Suzuki and they are saying the error code is a "butterfly" fault. Take the cobra out again me thinks :( do many other people get this with this "plug and play" product???
Your set valve, or lack there of, is causing an FI light. Just use this link and fix it yourself. Will take about 20 minutes.

http://bigpapam109.com/downloads/disable_set.pdf

·
Radio Active Member
27,699 Posts
I INSTALLED A FI2000R TO MY 07-M109 WHEN I CRANK IT UP THE FI LIGHT CAME ON I WAS TOLD THAT YOU PULL A PIN OUT THE BRAIN WHICH PIN DO YOU PULL OUT PLEASE HELP.
In thinking about it. Your bike was fine and then you just installed an FI2000 and now the light is on? I would think it is something with the installation of your FI2000R then. I would double check all of your connections.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts