M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) Yes I'll be more than happy to supoort this site with advert $$$, just like I support gixxer.com & tlplanet.com. :) I never intended to get any special treatment or offend any other vendors.

2) The wire coming out of the JSD is the ground wire: looks like that I forgot to include that in the instructions. I will fix that.

3) I spent the last 2 days in the hospital, so a ew orders are slow. All should be out by staturday. Seems that my heart decided not to function (damn luck). Never been so poked and prodded in my life.

Now for a pic of my ugly mug in the hospital

·
Registered
817 Posts
Dude, you need to solder the correct resistor across your aorta so that ticker will idle slower. :joke:

Seriously though, get better fast and take care.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Sorry that you're laid up, bro. I went through a heart cath, sonogram, a couple of stress tests, x-rays and blood tests last year. Just to find out that I have Sleep Apnea :dontknow: Now I have to wear a funny little mask to bed every night. I hope they find out what's wrong soon and get you back on your feet soon :bigthumbsup:

Imagine waking up to this every morning! The girlfriend is VERY understanding, bless 'er heart :)

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Trouble_Is said:
Sorry that you're laid up, bro. I went through a heart cath, sonogram, a couple of stress tests, x-rays and blood tests last year. Just to find out that I have Sleep Apnea :dontknow: Now I have to wear a funny little mask to bed every night. I hope they find out what's wrong soon and get you back on your feet soon :bigthumbsup:

Imagine waking up to this every morning! The girlfriend is VERY understanding, bless 'er heart :)
I have it too but never was able to get used to the mask. I have the Uber deluxe masks and machine with variable everything... still never got used to it. I am using self hypnosis?? and working with my subconsious mund to be sure I breathe deeply while sleeping. That combined with upper shoulder/neck exercises are doing the trick.

Jeff, I received my 3M right away, thnx. Now I just need my bike back from the dealer to try it out....
Take it easy, dont stress out. Remember, in 200 years, none of the crap you are worrying about will matter to anyone :D

·
Registered
600 Posts
I had a hard time with the mask, too, at first. But I tell you what... after 6 or 7 years of sleeping for one or two hours at a time and it starting to affect my heart rhythm and strength, I was determined to make it work. I now sleep 5 or 6 hours straight and feel 1000% better.

Welcome to the M109R Health and Well-Being Forum :joke:

G

·
Trouble_Is said:
I had a hard time with the mask, too, at first. But I tell you what... after 6 or 7 years of sleeping for one or two hours at a time and it starting to affect my heart rhythm and strength, I was determined to make it work. I now sleep 5 or 6 hours straight and feel 1000% better.Â

Welcome to the M109R Health and Well-Being Forum :joke:
Bi-Pap User here...
Without it I used to wake up many times a night, and get no rest... Now with it I sleep through most of the night and feel rested every day...

·
Registered
849 Posts
I hope your heart decides to function as well as your JSD3M is functioning for me.  I'm very sorry you're ailing and hope you're out of the hospital soon and feeling better.
Jer

G

·
Get well soon. I certainly appreciate the way you handled my situation and couldn't be any happier with your product.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Don't know if you're a person of faith, but I'll be sure to pray for you just the same. Best wishes on a speedy recovery! Take your time and get well!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Jeff............

Glad you are getting better......... remember, you are the man............

get well soon,

Woody from Va.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Jeff, Did you answer my email from the hospital bed? wow your the man :bigthumbsup:. hope you get well soon. p.s. I needeed the 3m not the 3. :joke:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts