M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody tried these??

These are from Rainey. They are supposed to raise the front fender 15mm for added clearance for a larger tire.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I usualy make my own when I'm putting
a 21" front in there, but they look good
and save a lot of time makeing some:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I will get a set of them as soon as I replace my front fender.

·
Registered
448 Posts
There has been a how to where someone made them for real cheap might search for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
163 Posts
I use them. I trimmed alittle plastic off the bottom of the fender where they mount, cause the fender bowed out alittle. The bolts that came with them came real close to the rotors I bought new ones ( his were round head bought flat head instead). Other than that I am glad I bought them. I notice the little things.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Why replace your front fender David?
I broke a mounting bolt hole on the right rear bolt when I ran over a big ass black Lab dog on my way to work at 4:00 in the morning. Almost lost it completely. It was one hell of a bump. It threw me up off the seat and almost yanked the handlebars out of my hands. Other than cleaning doggy poop off of the underside, that was the only damage done (other than the patch of seat my ass pulled off). I got lucky that time.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
I broke a mounting bolt hole on the right rear bolt when I ran over a big ass black Lab dog on my way to work at 4:00 in the morning. Almost lost it completely. It was one hell of a bump. It threw me up off the seat and almost yanked the handlebars out of my hands. Other than cleaning doggy poop off of the underside, that was the only damage done (other than the patch of seat my ass pulled off). I got lucky that time.
How's the dog ? :confused:

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Raised fender

I made my own. Cost less than $10 including the bolts. I'm cheap! Can't hardly see them installed anyway.

Raised the fender 3/4 inch

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
How's the dog ? :confused:
DRT(dead right there). Getting run over by 900 lbs in the mid-section, he had no chance. I turned around to check on him and he didn't look to good. His whole mid-section was caved in.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
DRT(dead right there). Getting run over by 900 lbs in the mid-section, he had no chance. I turned around to check on him and he didn't look to good. His whole mid-section was caved in.
well I hope you finished him off, so he didn't suffer!!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Here we go 1/2 hour and a few scraps of aluminum later...
I made mine to accept flat head screws so they are flush to the bracket. Should be less noticeable...:doorag:

Now I have to order a new fender. Noticed mine was already broken when I took it off

·
Registered
24 Posts
Where do you get these from?

G'Day just a quick question where do you get these from as i'm looking at putting a bigger front tyre on soon.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Brackets

Here we go 1/2 hour and a few scraps of aluminum later...
I made mine to accept flat head screws so they are flush to the bracket. Should be less noticeable...:doorag:

I know this is a late post for this thread. But, have you considered making these at a reasonable price.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts