M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of instructions or video on installing a fender eliminator or tail tidy kit on a 2009 M90? All the info I can find relates to the M109, and it is as simple as cutting the plastic once you've got the piece off the bike. However, on my bike there is a small metal tube frame that extends all the way down the length of the plastic piece, so I would need to cut a chunk off of that as well?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Does anyone know of instructions or video on installing a fender eliminator or tail tidy kit on a 2009 M90? All the info I can find relates to the M109, and it is as simple as cutting the plastic once you've got the piece off the bike. However, on my bike there is a small metal tube frame that extends all the way down the length of the plastic piece, so I would need to cut a chunk off of that as well?
send me your email in a pm and I will send you some pics so you will have an idea what to do

·
Registered
2 Posts
Which fender eliminator are you installing? Is it a specific one or just a universal one?

Also have you see the universe fender eliminator and which is also a license plate hiding gadget from 007Plate? Look

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
[/QUOTE
I am wanting to do the same to my M90 and was wondering the same about the small metal tube that you mention in this post. Do you have any pics or instructions you could send me? Thanks.

·
Registered
2009 / VZR1800
4,099 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Cheers 🍻 !

Unfortunately the OP has not been here for almost 4 yrs.
so you might not get the answer from him, hopefully some
other M90 owner will... Did you try Facebook or Google?
Good luck...

·
Registered
2 Posts
send me your email in a pm and I will send you some pics so you will have an idea what to do
Welcome to the forum, Cheers 🍻 !

Unfortunately the OP has not been here for almost 4 yrs.
so you might not get the answer from him, hopefully some
other M90 owner will... Did you try Facebook or Google?
Good luck...
Thanks for the reply. I found what I needed on an older post on this forum...Loving the M90!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.