M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great friend from H-town told me about this site..I am new to the site but hardly new to riding, rode dirt bikes before bicycles...so with that said, i am new to the M109 but I love it, especially here in Colorado where you can just kick back and ride. All my life i have been one of those guys on the crotch rockets saying never me, never would i ride on a cruiser until i rode on the 109...i sold all my other toys and now looking to trick out my 9. If anyone knows anything about rides here in Colorado please let me know. DWG

·
Registered
488 Posts
Great friend from H-town told me about this site..I am new to the site but hardly new to riding, rode dirt bikes before bicycles...so with that said, i am new to the M109 but I love it, especially here in Colorado where you can just kick back and ride. All my life i have been one of those guys on the crotch rockets saying never me, never would i ride on a cruiser until i rode on the 109...i sold all my other toys and now looking to trick out my 9. If anyone knows anything about rides here in Colorado please let me know. DWG
:welcome: and I see you have been bitten by the mod bug already. You should also check out your state Chapter for local rides...

http://www.m109riders.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=112

Ride safe

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
wat up bro i wish you were still in h-town.but im sure there are fellow 9 riders you can ride with in denver.

·
Registered
196 Posts
welcome brother

:welcome: what took you so long to get here.look forward to meeting you.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
:welcome: what took you so long to get here.look forward to meeting you.
wats up triggerman dave g is a good buddy of mine he is looking for some 9ers to ride with hook him up bro.i plan to be in denver next summer to ride with him and meet all the 9ers in denver.
nice loking bike wat kind of intake are you running and wat did you do to your windshield look good.

·
Registered
120 Posts
:welcome: from about 40 miles north of you. :congrats: on the new ride!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
aaaahhh, Longmont, or as i call longdrive, but nice drive, i have friends that live in longmont

1 - 13 of 13 Posts