·
Registered
284 Posts
yo bro i.am crying with ya :-X i would be :cus::cus::cus:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks to all and i put my claim in with ups and so did the shipper. think they under insured it though(3500 in parts) insurance? but will see how it works out! funny thing is that it had so many fragile stickers and do not crush written over it! don't no why they would put anything on it!

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,917 Posts
thanks to all and i put my claim in with ups and so did the shipper. think they under insured it though(3500 in parts) insurance? but will see how it works out! funny thing is that it had so many fragile stickers and do not crush written over it! don't no why they would put anything on it!
I worked for UPS years ago. Trust me, "Fragile" is just a challenge to the pre-load guys. Nothing is sacred. UPS will say that you had to have it boxed within a box with 4" of padding to be packaged properly. They will still probably pay, but I'm sure you'll get the "improper packaging" line from the guy who does the inspection.

Best of luck to you.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
"Parts is Parts"

So how much IS it to re-color our 9s if we wanted to (of course not yellow though)?????????

1 - 20 of 33 Posts