M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im wondering if we can make a FEEDBACK page for member that buy and or sell alot of items on this site, to prove their trustworthiness with potential buyers interested in an item they have for sale.

I think even a board where a member makes a thread for himself, and ONLY people who have traded with him/her can post a reply about how their transaction went.

This has worked very well on many other sites, hopefully it can work on this site too.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Im wondering if we can make a FEEDBACK page for member that buy and or sell alot of items on this site, to prove their trustworthiness with potential buyers interested in an item they have for sale.

I think even a board where a member makes a thread for himself, and ONLY people who have traded with him/her can post a reply about how their transaction went.

This has worked very well on many other sites, hopefully it can work on this site too.
yeah, good luck there:bigthumbsup:
it's a good Idea, but this site doesn't change.
A +/- reputation button for each member would be cool too.

·
Banned
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
eh reputation button wouldnt really work... Wouldnt be legit

I think a feedback page where you make your own threat and people who have dealt with you POST on your thread would be the best

COMMON, lets get some steam going, get this thru to MODS

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Won't happen on this board. Best thing to do is look at their previous posts, and come up with a idea of that persons character. It's usually very easy to come to a conclusion, once you read some of their previous threads/posts. Especially things they have bought/sold.

·
Banned
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Won't happen on this board. Best thing to do is look at their previous posts, and come up with a idea of that persons character. It's usually very easy to come to a conclusion, once you read some of their previous threads/posts. Especially things they have bought/sold.
theres always room for improvement

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
i have suggested numerous things like this, but to no avail; it seems like this board is perfect already and it doesnt need any changes......

AND WHY DO YOU PUT YOU THREAD TITLES IN CAPS ALL THE TIME!!!!!

·
Banned
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is a stupid decision, on the mods part...

Nothing and no board is perfect we all know that

The thing Im suggesting works amazingly well on a site called pbnation where kids, yes 14- 15 - 16 year old kids trade $1400 paintball guns and transactions actually run smoothly.
Obviously this site houses 100% adults so I think that it would work even better on here.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
This is a stupid decision, on the mods part...

Nothing and no board is perfect we all know that

The thing Im suggesting works amazingly well on a site called pbnation where kids, yes 14- 15 - 16 year old kids trade $1400 paintball guns and transactions actually run smoothly.
Obviously this site houses 100% adults so I think that it would work even better on here.
Why are you on that website? Maybe you should be on this one too!

www.meganslaw.com

Please not all the joker signs, indicating that this is a joke!:joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke:

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
The rating option was brought forward to the people that run the board on several occasions. I was deemed that it was not going to happen.
End of story. This board is not a democracy, it's a dictatorship (no offense Lamont). The moderator once said, if you don't like it, go create your own board......and some have.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Why are you on that website? Maybe you should be on this one too!

www.meganslaw.com

Please not all the joker signs, indicating that this is a joke!:joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke::joke:
:a20::a20::a20:

Tonight on dateline 20/20 "To Catch a Paintball Pervert" :joke::joke:

Just kiddin with ya shootnmove, I would say that it would be good to start something like this so I will just throw out there that these are the people that I have done business with on here and they are all A+. And I know there are others but these were just off the top of my head.

Ducks517
Baldylatino
xSkylinedx
bigorange9
hink
whitelion
hyperpete
LTT
MrSandman

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
AND WHY DO YOU PUT YOU THREAD TITLES IN CAPS ALL THE TIME!!!!![/QUOTE]
littleman disease!:bigthumbsup::joke::joke::joke::joke:

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
:a20::a20::a20:

Tonight on dateline 20/20 "To Catch a Paintball Pervert" :joke::joke:

Just kiddin with ya shootnmove, I would say that it would be good to start something like this so I will just throw out there that these are the people that I have done business with on here and they are all A+. And I know there are others but these were just off the top of my head.

Ducks517
Baldylatino
xSkylinedx
bigorange9
hink
whitelion
hyperpete
LTT
MrSandman
I like this idea, but when you start listing those that you have had bad transactions with on the board (members that are vendors), it won't last long. You'll hit a few key names and *poof*.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
Maybe a subforum could be added to the "For Sale" forum. That way you could just post whether or not you had a good or bad transaction with a member. Someone needing to see if a member is trustworthy would only have to do a search of that forum to see what kind of feedback the member has received, if any.

·
Banned
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Maybe a subforum could be added to the "For Sale" forum. That way you could just post whether or not you had a good or bad transaction with a member. Someone needing to see if a member is trustworthy would only have to do a search of that forum to see what kind of feedback the member has received, if any.
+1

but I still think a feedback page would be better, so there could be a written excerpt of dollar value of item, delivery, and personal reccomendation

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
just my .02 maybe a couple of the legal guys could chime in.

Bad Idea. to easy to cross over into the slander lines. not that that would ever happen here. LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts