M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
its a sad sad day... :-[ David (aka fatone) got hit hard this past winter in the farming biz... and had his 9 up for sale since before winter and didnt get any bites... He had to buy a tractor and the one he got from IOWA the guy *ucked him big time... He is having to put $6,000 into it before even being able to use it this season.. SO he had to sell his 9 to the dealer for $7500 and he had well over $13,000 into it..

He has dail up internet so I told him I would list some things to help him out. I posted them up in the for sale section. I didnt put prices on them cause I am not sure what they are worth and he wouldnt tell me.....but I hope we can get top dollar to help him out... THANKS!!

Eric

:bigthumbsup:

p.s. he also has a two stock exhausts that are cut at the mufflers and heat shields for one of them.....

·
Registered
938 Posts
its a sad sad day... :-[ David (aka fatone) got hit hard this past winter in the farming biz... and had his 9 up for sale since before winter and didnt get any bites... He had to buy a tractor and the one he got from IOWA the guy *ucked him big time... He is having to put $6,000 into it before even being able to use it this season.. SO he had to sell his 9 to the dealer for $7500 and he had well over $13,000 into it..

He has dail up internet so I told him I would list some things to help him out. I posted them up in the for sale section. I didnt put prices on them cause I am not sure what they are worth and he wouldnt tell me.....but I hope we can get top dollar to help him out... THANKS!!

Eric

:bigthumbsup:

p.s. he also has a two stock exhausts that are cut at the mufflers and heat shields for one of them.....
I hate to hear that. David is one heck of a guy and i enjoyed what little time that we talked and rode together. Hopefully he can get back on his feet soon and get another bike.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hate to hear that. David is one heck of a guy and i enjoyed what little time that we talked and rode together. Hopefully he can get back on his feet soon and get another bike.
yup I am hopin he gets another sometime........ He is sure a friend of mine and I will for sure keep in touch and show up at his place out of the blue for dinner..... LOL :bigthumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts