M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

a quick Pic of my newest edition to the Family.
My Black,Sleek,Smooooooooth 109.
Absolutely wrapt in her.
I scored the plates "MY 109"
Victorian Reg in Oz.
Still cant stop smiling
Cheers
Fatcat

·
Registered
411 Posts
Fatcat, first things first to the board and second, you have a really :doorag: tag although if I am not mistaken in Australia just like in Germany you have the M1800R Intruders and not the M109 Boulevards :evil: (I always tease the members on the Intruder Alert board about that ;)) Lots of good information can be found here and the members are really :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Welcome fatcat good to see another aussie on here.
Sweet pates mate
Mad Dog said:
Fatcat, first things first to the board and second, you have a really :doorag: tag although if I am not mistaken in Australia just like in Germany you have the M1800R Intruders and not the M109 Boulevards :evil: (I always tease the members on the Intruder Alert board about that ;)) Lots of good information can be found here and the members are really :bigthumbsup:
Our aussie bikes are sold as Boulevard M109R and are complianced VZR1800 so I think we all might ride VZRs, all with different stickers on them :joke:
Enjoy fatcat

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
:welcome: to the board and congrats on your new bike. It looks like you also have the fastest color. Your going to love this bike. I like your tag as well! :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Me thinks the Victorian black plates with white lettering looks bitchin'! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

heh, what a coincidence. that black plate looks damned sexy on our bike though :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fatcat, first things first to the board and second, you have a really tag although if I am not mistaken in Australia just like in Germany you have the M1800R Intruders and not the M109 Boulevards (I always tease the members on the Intruder Alert board about that ) Lots of good information can be found here and the members are really

Report to moderator Logged

:dontknow:

Not sure where you got the info from Mad Dog, thanks, but I agree with fellow Aussie,
Bike is Badged as an M 109R & Sold as One in Oz.
When you look at all the Aussie catalgues is an M109R as well.
But typical aussies they are also calling it the VZR 1800 & selling it as that too.
Either way I love the ride & my Smile is still as wide as my Dial...

Cheers
Fatcat in Oz

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Hummm, Wonder if the LAWMAN would stop me if I painted my tag to match the Burple 109. Would it still be legal if my stickers are displayed correctly?

I'm a N.C.....

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Delmustator said:
Hummm, Wonder if the LAWMAN would stop me if I painted my tag to match the Burple 109. Would it still be legal if my stickers are displayed correctly?

I'm a N.C.....
I'm seriously doubting it's gonna be legal. The plates are reflective white with contrasting letters/numbers to they are readily visible from at least 50 feet at night. Don't quote me on the exact distance, as I am going from memory of what a LEO friend told me a while back. That's why, technically, you can be cited for having a tinted plate cover over your tag. If it prevents the officer from clearly seeing the tag at night, you can be cited.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts