1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
awesome!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Rob, your new camera takes some good pics! That's gonna be a day to remember! Rt 56 was awsome!

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree with ya Mike ,That Picture of Cj Kills Me every time I see it :bigthumbsup:

I would have Got More of the Route , but i couldn't Keep up with that CrazyTrain :D

Krusher, Come on up Any time , It Would Cool to Ride with you again :nojoke:

·
Registered
918 Posts
Krusher, Come on up Any time , It Would Cool to Ride with you again :nojoke:
considering I'm a warm-blooded kind of guy, the next weekend we get some temps remotely close to the 70s, I'll take ya up on it! :bigthumbsup: I didn't know where Chester was exactly, so I mapped it and I'm only two hours from you. I figure two hours to ride up, another two or three there to eat and ride, and two to return. I might even be able to coerce Blacklightning and m109anc to take the trip.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
considering I'm a warm-blooded kind of guy, the next weekend we get some temps remotely close to the 70s, I'll take ya up on it! :bigthumbsup: I didn't know where Chester was exactly, so I mapped it and I'm only two hours from you. I figure two hours to ride up, another two or three there to eat and ride, and two to return. I might even be able to coerce Blacklightning and m109anc to take the trip.
That would work!
we have went south and met Blacklighting and Tbud at southill for BBQ
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE:D

·
Registered
277 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Looks like you guys had lots of fun. 56 is an awesome road =)

I can't hang out west for a little bit - got two speeding tickets there in two weeks! :verymad:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Looks like you guys had lots of fun. 56 is an awesome road =)

I can't hang out west for a little bit - got two speeding tickets there in two weeks! :verymad:
slow your roll! haven't you heard speed kills?

Maybe we can get together when the weather gets better, say like....April

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry to hear about the Tickets Chris , We didnt see One Leo after ChesterField ,

And dont Pay Wood2b any mind , Speeding Kills , But stupid hurts :D

·
Registered
332 Posts
It's all good, this little bike begs to be thrown around those turns. I'm geared up for winter riding so maybe catch you guys sooner =)

I got hit in highland county and Albermarle county. They were pretty thick there. Keep your eyes peeled there if you start feeling antsy! :D

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
You guys do look like you are having too much fun. And "Yes" you can count on me heading up to get with you guys as soon as the weather breaks and we can set something up.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Count me in as long as there is no rain in the forecast
:eek:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
m109anc It will Be a Pleasure to Ride with ya ,

How Do yall Feel About Itialian ? South Hill has a Few Decent places

Really Im not Picky about the Type food ,its just diffuicult to find time to ride , I have winter Gear So the Temps arnt a big deal for me January I will start the Winter Mods :-X

1 - 18 of 18 Posts