M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had only a couple hours to get out today so we ran up and got the bikes. Mary's fairly new Odyssey battery is giving me trouble and ended up keeping her 9 in the garage. Giddyup109 was kind enough to throw the backrest on and let her sit on the back and take awesome pictures.

Mary and Giddyup109 at our first stop

Look at those colors

Got into it with a Harley...if you want to call it that. We left him and shut it down around 120. Giddy flew by and Mary shot this pic.

Awesome shot!!!

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Very Nice Harris..........We have rain all week here turning to snow end of week arggggggggggggggg

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We have riding basically between late April and late November, unless you want to go full winter gear. That is the draw back, but the plus side are days like this day when we got to ride.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Great pics Harris, now go pick up Mary from Giddy's house........you left her on the back of his bike! :joke:

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
sweet! Thanks for sharing..! Thank Mary for taking the pictures..!! Giddy aka Mike for letting her ride on the back!!! And Thanks Harris for posting them!! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Excellent pics bro

Wish I could still be out there riding. Oh well, maybe next year.

Had only a couple hours to get out today so we ran up and got the bikes. Mary's fairly new Odyssey battery is giving me trouble and ended up keeping her 9 in the garage. Giddyup109 was kind enough to throw the backrest on and let her sit on the back and take awesome pictures.

Mary and Giddyup109 at our first stop

Look at those colors

Got into it with a Harley...if you want to call it that. We left him and shut it down around 120. Giddy flew by and Mary shot this pic.

Awesome shot!!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Looks like a great fall day for riding - WOW those colors are awesome - got to love the Fall weather on the East coast and in the mountains - Great pictures :bigthumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts