M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the Georgia Riders had another great day today. I did 300 miles of twisty fun with some of best buds. Thanks for the day fellas. I can't wait to do it again!

Beautiful Folliage Seen From Atop Brasstown Bald:

Our bikes are in the far, right corner of this picture. I think someone is sitting on Demetr's LE!

A bit of info about Brasstown Bald:

God Bless America!:

The Brasstown Bald observatory deck:

Various pictures of the bikes:

Lots of smiling faces:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
DANG,,,,,,

That's a lot of excellent pictures. Looks like you folks had a grand time,,,,,,Thanks for sharing....

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Great day of riding today in perfect weather & scenery..............The riding company was just ok. :eek:..................:joke::joke::joke:

1/2 of my pics are the same as yours Bobby so there' no need for me to double post. But here's a few that I got that are different.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Nice Pics Bobby, & Georgia Roller!, Man I wish i could have been there for that ride, Just beautiful down there! I recognized Jo don And Benji, Georgia and his girl, Cant wait to do the Dragon again with ya'LL, that was a blast! Ride safe Cya CJ :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,084 Posts
Awesome pics guys, thanks for sharing them. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

I'm surprised you have that much color down there already. We're just starting to change here, and peak is probably a couple weeks away yet.

I see the VMax twins, John and Tom, made an appearance too. :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
AWSOME COUNTRY SIDE...

Thanks for showing us some great pics of your weekend ride,Bobby+Georga roller. Its in my TO DO BASKET,to oneday ride around the Americas with some of my best mates,and to see some of the beautifal places that we have heard about over the years,that you guys have in the states.
No wonder Ray Charles sang about Georgia on my mind...
After seeing those pics,its on mine too:bigthumbsup:.
The only thing missing would be not having a kangaroo jump out infront of ya.:D

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
Looks like you had a great time. It is also good to see John still kicking. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
810 Posts
Pictures look great! Wish I was there. It's amazing how different North GA is from South GA. We don't have the hills or beautiful trees.

Looks like a great time.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
WTG Bob and Nate....... Great Pictures! Great to see John, Pete, Demetri and Carrie..... Where O Where is Chad?? ;) Looked like a great ride! With Great Friends! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Looks like you all have a great time when you get together to ride.The pics are of smiles and awesome scenery.I love posts like these.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Really nice pictures!!! I miss the four seasons... Florida only got two: hot summer and hot hot hot hot hot hot summer!!!:joke:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Wow. Those colors are amazing. Im jealous. All our mountains are covered in evergreens with just a few spots of aspen changing in the fall. Not the ENTIRE view. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
My camera is not cooperating and won't let me download pics.:cus:
It was a great day anyway:bigthumbsup:. Good friends+good roads=good times!:D
Nathan, I've got alot to learn as a cameraman but if you'll PM your address I will send you the video I've got.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
... Its in my TO DO BASKET,to oneday ride around the Americas with some of my best mates....,
If you ever are in Georgia, please look us up. We would love to show you around.

..... Where O Where is Chad??....
Chad couldn't make the ride.....LOSER! :joke:

However, he apparently has been up to the top of Brasstown Bald recently because we saw his bandana....LOL :joke::bigthumbsup:

It was great seeing you again Demetri (you are a good rider, bro). It was also nice getting to spend some time with Carrie (since the Macon ride kinda got side tracked for some of us).

It was also super nice to have Lonewolf and Tom join us on their V-Maxes. Those are some super strong rides y'all have.

JoDon....sorry we got separated. We were at the gas station across from TWO, but you were hauling the mail and didn't see me down at the road :doorag:.

Brian, it was nice meeting you and Dawn. Hope you guys will make it to some more rides. You shared with me that alot of the 109 riders in California were "all show and no go". I hope after that ride you can see that the Georgia Riders are not that way! :D

·
Registered
245 Posts
:edit:Everything went wrong for me and could not make the ride:dontknow:. But im glad to see u guys had a great time and everyone made it back safe. Wife left to Colombia Saturday so I'm single and available for my 9' and other for 2 wks:bigthumbsup:. Great pics again :edit: i missed a good ride with some great guys. Will try next time.Oh u know what made my day? Lesner got his :bdh:kicked :bigthumbsup::beer2:

·
Registered
548 Posts
Great pics as usual, we might get year round riding in Florida but we sure don't get the scenery you guys have. Tell John that V-Max sure looks good with chrome wheel.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Great pics, I look forward to video from this ride also. I rode Push Mountain in Arkansas yesterday but didn't take a single pic so it is nice to see the pics from your Georgia ride.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Great pics as usual, we might get year round riding in Florida but we sure don't get the scenery you guys have. Tell John that V-Max sure looks good with chrome wheel.
After second look I see there are 2 V-Max's so I guess tell John he has some modding to do so he can catch up with the other guy.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
If you ever are in Georgia, please look us up. We would love to show you around.

Chad couldn't make the ride.....LOSER! :joke:

However, he apparently has been up to the top of Brasstown Bald recently because we saw his bandana....LOL :joke::bigthumbsup:

It was great seeing you again Demetri (you are a good rider, bro). It was also nice getting to spend some time with Carrie (since the Macon ride kinda got side tracked for some of us).

It was also super nice to have Lonewolf and Tom join us on their V-Maxes. Those are some super strong rides y'all have.

JoDon....sorry we got separated. We were at the gas station across from TWO, but you were hauling the mail and didn't see me down at the road :doorag:.

Brian, it was nice meeting you and Dawn. Hope you guys will make it to some more rides. You shared with me that alot of the 109 riders in California were "all show and no go". I hope after that ride you can see that the Georgia Riders are not that way! :D
I meant it when I said I wouldn't miss many chances to ride with you guys!:bigthumbsup: I bet Chad looked cool in that doo-rag with his ape hangers. :eek:

(I'm a much better follower than I am a rider.) "A man's gotta know his limitations":doorag:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts