M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to post my last post. It's been great chatting with you all. I found this forum to be very helpful in the two months I have owned my M109. Lamonster started something great here and I hope this site is around for years to come. I sold my M109 tonight. The bottom line was I never was completely comfortable on the M109. I'm 6'3" and just never felt right in the seat. Partly to blame is my coworker that bought the Harley Roadking Classic one month ago. I road it last weekend for nearly 300 miles. The seat, the cruise control and backrest made me feel like I was in a luxury car but still on a motorcycle. So tonight with the $10,500 I got for my M109, I will go tomorrow and put that down on my new Harley Roadking.

Take care of yourselves and be safe. And trust me, if I pass a M109 on the road, he will not be snubbed by this future "Harley Guy". Fairwell all.

Lee Downey

PLEASE READ MY LAST POST AS OF TODAY APRIL 15TH. IT'S AN UPDATE TO THIS THREAD I POSTED YEARS BACK...

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Re: FAIRWELL TO ALL. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES. BIKE SOLD TONIGHT

LeeDowney said:
And trust me, if I pass a M109 on the road, he will not be snubbed by this future "Harley Guy". Fairwell all.Â

Lee Downey
Trust me, if you pass a 109 on your Harley it's because he let you. :joke:

All kidding aside I hope you have many enjoyable miles on the new bike. Your welcome to pop in here any time Bro. Take care.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Sitting here laughing out loud. Great reply Lamonster. Trust me, I won't set out to race an M109 anytime in the future. I will never forget the power this bike offered me. See ya buddy.

·
Registered
665 Posts

Enjoy your new bike :D Being out there and riding is what it's all about! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts

LeeDowney said:
So tonight with the $10,500 I got for my M109, I will go tomorrow and put that down on my new Harley Roadking.Â
Dang, your 109 was paid for? Man, I wish I had that much jack to spend all at once. Hate to see ya go. Hope your new bike suits you well. You should look at their new 96ci engined bike with 6 speeds.

·
Registered
195 Posts

farewell bro
take care and have fun on your new ride.
just remember that it is not just what you ride.it is that you ride and ride safe
and don't forget us out there give us a photo when you get her

·
Registered
665 Posts

Hey Lee,don't forget to rathole back around 10 grand,to buy tee shirts,sunglasses,beer huggies,ect. :D

G

·

Shame the 109 did not work out for you, but glad you will still be riding. I road a Road King in May for about 200 miles and really enjoyed the comfort. Enjoy your new ride and ride safe. Don't be a stranger.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.