M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After hearing about all these FI controller nightmares (V&H, K&N), I am looking hard at the Teka. Just flash and go, no wires, nothing.

Missed a golden eBay opportunity on one cheap, but I am figuring for the extra $300-350 I will have a more reliable setup. Don't need gas spraying out of one cylinder or wires working loose.

Anyone else running this setup?

·
Registered
547 Posts
After hearing about all these FI controller nightmares (V&H, K&N), I am looking hard at the Teka. Just flash and go, no wires, nothing.

Missed a golden eBay opportunity on one cheap, but I am figuring for the extra $300-350 I will have a more reliable setup. Don't need gas spraying out of one cylinder or wires working loose.

HuH? nighmares? You might show us the link you are looking at. It will help, but if it is what I think it is, the device is a scam.

Ok found the link, this is not what I was thinking of but is this what you are talking about?

http://www.factorypro.com/TEKA_SFI/TEKA_SFI_suzuki%20fi,%20fuel%20injection,ECU.html

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,865 Posts
There used to be a guy on here that had one for his 'busa and it also worked on the 109. He lived close to me and I talked with him about it a couple times. The only problem he had with it was knowing how much to set what to, sort of like tuning with the Cobra FI2000R. Unless you run it on a dyno, and the dyno operator knows how to adjust the bike using the TEKA, it's still guess work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
TEKA FI PROGRAMER

USE THIS FOR ALL

I USE THIS TO MAP ALL THE SUZUKIS, IT WORKS GREAT ,I HAVE SETUP SO I CAN ATTACH THE UNIT TO THE BIKE AND MAKE CHANGES ON THE ROAD,THIS CAN BE DONE WITHOUT A DYNO,BUT YOUR MAP MAY NOT BE PERFECT,I HAD ROB'S DYNO SERVICE TUNE MY BIKE IN FOR AROUND A 100 BUCKS ,MY BIKE IS ALL STOCK , IT WAS A MATTER OF TUNING A F RATIOS,IT HELPS MAKE THE POWER DELIVERY ALOT SMOOTHER,BUST OF ALL YOU STILL USE ALL YOUR STOCK ELECTRICAL SYSTEM WHICH IS HARD TO BEAT..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HuH? nighmares? You might show us the link you are looking at. It will help, but if it is what I think it is, the device is a scam.

Ok found the link, this is not what I was thinking of but is this what you are talking about?

http://www.factorypro.com/TEKA_SFI/TEKA_SFI_suzuki%20fi,%20fuel%20injection,ECU.html
Was referring to grampi's link on his Power Commander failure. There's also a thread about V&H maps being hard to find or dialed all wrong for this bike.

Plus, I dunno about a piggyback system.......but hey, to each their own. Gonna spend the money to flash with either the Teka or another similar item, cannot recall the name.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts