M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I install the Factory Pro Shift kit today. Went for a short ride, weather crappy today, and I noticed the bike does shift better but the shifting seems stiffer and shorter. What have been your experence with the kit? Thanks to Easy E on a 9 for the great deal. Overall I think it's an good upgrade. My bike shifted fine before so it kinda hard to really see a huge difference.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Well the shift is meant to be shorter....thats what makes it crisp....as for the stiffness...maybe ya overtightened sumthin it'll probably loosin with use !

I found a big difference with the shift from 1 to 2 :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
mine was installed by my tech befor I even rode it. He said it was a known problem and a must do mod, I took him at his word and had it installed first thing.

·
Registered
300 Posts
kit

I install the Factory Pro Shift kit today. Went for a short ride, weather crappy today, and I noticed the bike does shift better but the shifting seems stiffer and shorter. What have been your experence with the kit? Thanks to Easy E on a 9 for the great deal. Overall I think it's an good upgrade. My bike shifted fine before so it kinda hard to really see a huge difference.
Your quite welcome;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts