M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OH MY GOD, I JUST GOT MY GEL SEATS IN CARBON - THEY LOOK GREAT AND I RODE 125 MILES
AND I FELT LIKE I JUST STARTED - IMO A GREAT INVESTMENT IN COMFORT AND THE CARBON
LOOKS FANTASTIC !!!
CHECK THEM OUT -

GODZUKI

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
:nopic: :nopic:

I have not seen a good color picture of the carbon gel seat. How about ir Bro?  Did you get the extra cut? :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Since I recently got mine as well, here are some photos . .

The carbonfiber texture is on the sides of the seat, dosen't really show up well in photo but looks good up close.

I didn't mount the rear seat but it is nice looking as well with carbon texture sides and the embossed "M109R" on the rear of the seat. But sorry Mrs. Trogdor & Pr0wl3r-X, I don't feel the gel in the rear seat, It is nicely padded though, better than original.
Worth the money IMHO. But if you have the bucks, the Corbin is better . . . :bigthumbsup:

G

·
frankie a. said:
Since I recently got mine as well, here are some photos . .

The carbonfiber texture is on the sides of the seat, dosen't really show up well in photo but looks good up close.

I didn't mount the rear seat but it is nice looking as well with carbon texture sides and the embossed "M109R" on the rear of the seat. But sorry Mrs. Trogdor & Pr0wl3r-X, I don't feel the gel in the rear seat, It is nicely padded though, better than original.
Worth the money IMHO. But if you have the bucks, the Corbin is better . . . :bigthumbsup:
This is the seat from Suzuki???

·
Registered
721 Posts
Breaker said:
Can the "$100 backrest mod" Be done to the gel backseat? It was posted by jwebb. I don't know how to put a link in ::)
Look 2-3 posts up.....

It seems the back is not gel : ( :verymad: :swear: :realmad:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Pr0wl3r-X said:
Look 2-3 posts up.....

It seems the back is not gel : ( :verymad:  :swear:  :realmad:
I saw that...why would I want to get another back seat if it is NOT gel??? I guess so you have one to take to a custom shop...I wonder if it's just another stock seat with M109R imprinted on the back? Anyone know?
This being said I'm going to get them anyway...

·
Registered
108 Posts
godzuki said:
OH MY GOD, I JUST GOT MY GEL SEATS IN CARBON - THEY LOOK GREAT AND I RODE 125 MILES
AND I FELT LIKE I JUST STARTED - IMO A GREAT INVESTMENT IN COMFORT AND THE CARBON
LOOKS FANTASTIC !!!
CHECK THEM OUT -

GODZUKI
Thats good to know,now if they only made one for the passenger in gel.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts