M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Is that supposed to be the 2007 CB600F Hornet or something else? I think it looks sweet :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Ruben said:
Is that supposed to be the 2007 CB600F Hornet or something else? I think it looks sweet :bigthumbsup:
I only ask, because the website has the CB600F posted which looks very similar, but yet different. :dontknow:

·
Registered
277 Posts
;) Hmmm, looks suspiciously like Suzuki's B-King which was built by them as a concept bike. It had a supercharged Hayabusa engine and was prone to wheelying at 130 mph if you hit the throttle too hard. I think the estimate was 240hp. Woof.

http://www.suzukicycles.org/Concept-Suzuki/B-KING.shtml

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Not to mention the 109 front wheel and lower fork.................. so photoshopped :a20:

·
Registered
287 Posts
:redfaced: Yup your right i am sooo blind...totaly photoshopped on the bking. Doh!

·
Registered
277 Posts
HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:joke: Completely sucked in!!!!   I knew it looked like the B King but didn't catch the motor!!!!! :joke:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Gotta look beyond personal opinions of the looks and think big picture  :) If this came to market there would be much more performance parts for those that are looking for real HP. like em or not the sportbike industry spins off a lot of hp stuff where the crusier market is more bling, which Is cool, different tastes makes the world a bit more interesting :bigthumbsup:  But..me thinks Suzuki had more in mind with who they are targeting this bike at than just the cruiser market.

I don't think this coming out on 2007 and some marketing teams are planting a seed for interest on possible variations of the 109r engine and what better place to test the waters than the internet!

Rick

·
Registered
343 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
OMG ya'll are blind ,don't you see the 109 motor and the S in the air cleaner,Geeez
THANK YOU!!!! Some of these folks are retards who need a motard. I spotted it the second I saw it. That's how I know who makes it, by the motor. :D :D :D

·
Registered
360 Posts
go to the motards site and look at the gtx 1400 . it looks like it ripped out of the pages of a 1970's motorcycle mag.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts