M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Thanks to Sorge for excellent Paint work!!!

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Where did you get that stand your bike is sitting on? I want one yesterday!

That stand would come in handy for the winter time maintenance. Appears to work with the bike jack most of us own.

Chin looks good, and am looking forward to the day the chrome one I ordered on 10/14 finally arrives.

In a lot of states, those blue colored lights you have will get you ticketed. Not allowed to use blue, strictly reserved for the fellows in black and white.

·
Registered
226 Posts
:clap2:you don't mess around, well I guess I would have put them on that fast too:bigthumbsup: Glad your happy and it was a pleasure painting those for you

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where did you get that stand your bike is sitting on? I want one yesterday!

That stand would come in handy for the winter time maintenance. Appears to work with the bike jack most of us own.

Chin looks good, and am looking forward to the day the chrome one I ordered on 10/14 finally arrives.

In a lot of states, those blue colored lights you have will get you ticketed. Not allowed to use blue, strictly reserved for the fellows in black and white.
The stand I made. There is a company that sells them online. I will try to find it and get back to you on it. They do come in handy!!!
As far as the blue lights. The lenses are blue. The lights still shine red in the rear and amber in the front.

·
Registered
183 Posts
bike looks great! what intake is that?

·
Registered
960 Posts
I like the way you tied it together with the custom painted side and frame covers. Looks great!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
36 Posts
we really could use some details on what you got going on, like where and how much on every thing cause your bike looks good.:congrats::congrats:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Looking good. That paint match is good. The fitment looks good.:bigthumbsup:

I'm with cbxer55, that stand looks very useful. And I like your intakes.

Good Job:a18:

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Job well done..:congrats: on colour match and install..very sharp

think i'll make me one of those stands too...:bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

Thanks to Sorge for excellent Paint work!!!
Damn that's a gorgeous bike man!! Chin looks great, and Sorge got paint to stick????:joke: LOL He's great,,,,,,,,,

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,864 Posts
That looks great Kenny! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

I'm glad you posted pics with the bike on the stand too. I was thinking about winter projects and that's one I've wanted to do for a couple years. Maybe this winter it will get done.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Very nice Ken!! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: You keeping the engine guards off.... ur filters off too???
Gonna keep the Gaurds off for now. Trying to make it light as possible!!!
The lighter the faster.
The filters? Accually made some different adaptor plate to mount the intakes that are wide open in the back. Just using them to get a Ram Air affect to push cooler air between the cylinders and under the tank. Got rid of the air box and went with big K&N's on the trottle bodies. She is sucking some serious air now!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts