M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had the F1 light come on and flash F1 on the odomater and checked the code reading C00? I checked all the connections under the fuel tank and behind covers. I also disconnected the battery for more than 10 minutes with the same result C00. The manual says no defective part. The only thing I can think of that may have happened is that I ran the fuel low, lower than I have ever had before. My M109R has 11,000 miles and never have had one problem except for the idiots over filling the oil. Just wondering if anyone came across this and what was the resolution?

Thanks
Tiger427

Geaux Tigers!

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
How did you check it to get the code? Did you use the wire trick like in this thread....

http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86786

if so, remember to leave the ignition on. Start the bike up and when the fi light comes on, hit the kill switch, leaving the ignition on. That will give you your code if you do the trick. When you turn off the bike, it will usually reset the computer and read c00 until you fire it back up. That is why you want to check it the way I mentioned.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts