M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my F1 came on, haven't done anything to bike lately so I go to Hinks helpful hints page (great site) and use my special tool (paper clip) to diagnose the problem and I had -C00 pop up. Anyone know what this is? I didn't see it labeled in the manual. Thank you!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
F1

Never mind i found it, "no problem" but then I ask so why did it come on? I have swepts and a F1200 but they have been on for over a couple years and it never came on before.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,869 Posts
C00 means no codes found, as you said. No problems.

It could be anything that set it, a couple misfires, a sensor misread, etc. If it's off now I wouldn't worry about it, if it's still on I'd pull the ground wire off the battery for 30 minutes and see if that resets it.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Remember, if you turn the bike off you end up resetting the ecu and won't show a code. Start the bike up and when the FI light comes on, hit the kill switch, but leave the ignition on. Then do your test and it will show the code.

·
Registered
434 Posts
FI

I have the same set up and yes my F1 light did one day finally come onme on and the only thing you can do it to disable per Suzuki's instructions. It's an easy fix punch the plug out. See instructions in how to do. :clap2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts