M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested? Make me an offer. I posted while ago and forgot that I still have the part. Clean my closet yesterday and found it again.
Take care! H

·
Registered
788 Posts
Price?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Yeah...it makes me sick to my stomach. The shooter was released from prison in April and has been implicated in three additional deaths. I only hope when he's caught it's dead, not alive.

Bump for a good deal on the cowl ;)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah...it makes me sick to my stomach. The shooter was released from prison in April and has been implicated in three additional deaths. I only hope when he's caught it's dead, not alive.

Bump for a good deal on the cowl ;)
They got him yesterday and the news came out 2230. He turn himself in with a help of a CI. He is now behind bars and shows no remorse to what he did. For his "safety" he is placed away from other inmates. Too bad he did not resist the arrest... You know...

The cowl... It is just too expensive to mail this thing outside US. I do not know if the member from Canada still wants to buy. I'd say it would be better for someone in US to buy from me. It would cost approx $20-25 bucks to ship via UPS.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is this cowl still for sale? I may be interested, I just got my 90 last weekend and my wife rides with me but I found the seats easy enough to take off so I could throw the cowl for a sportier look :doorag: Only thing is my bike is blue but I am thinking about having some of the chrome parts blacked so it may not look to bad...

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is this cowl still for sale? I may be interested, I just got my 90 last weekend and my wife rides with me but I found the seats easy enough to take off so I could throw the cowl for a sportier look :doorag: Only thing is my bike is blue but I am thinking about having some of the chrome parts blacked so it may not look to bad...
Still for sale. Send me your zip code so I can calculate shipping charges.
Take care!H

1 - 9 of 9 Posts