M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently ordered a license plate mount ezpass for my 109. They actually sent me the regular inside beige one instead. That got me thinking. hmmmmmm is there a spot to hide the smaller beige one somewhere on the bike where it would be out of sight and still work? So what do the rest of you guys do with your ezpass? I plan on bringing this bike to work on all nice days this season and going through a toll on a bike is always a pain in the butt. Let me know if you have found that perfect hiding spot. I havn't even started to look for one yet.

Thanks,

Keith

·
Registered
572 Posts
That bag of yours is SWEET.... ordering one now... liked how it looked on the bike the other night when we went out riding....

I need to order an ez tag for my bike too... the other day wanted to take the beltway and then decided against it...

·
Registered
289 Posts
The bad part about the toll without EZ Tag, is having to wait in line. Before I had my EZ Tag, I was waiting in line to pay. Which I was sitting in front of a big ole 18 Wheeler, which he was kind enough to leave a semi-gap between us. Well, as I was sitting there in line, this Jackhole in a F-150 decided to jump in front of the Big Wheeler and not seeing me. Came real close customizing my bike for me... That was when I 1st bought my VTX and right after that, I knew that waiting in the full service line is for the birds....

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was actually curious about those magnet mount tank bags. The one you posted seems a little on the side. You wouldn't happen to have a picture with it on your bike so I can get a better perspective would you? Thanks.

·
Registered
363 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts