M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Crazyspeed said:
Need the back side of the kit  :read:
The link I sent shows the back of both the left and right sides. The outside of the covers are basically what the insides look like, meaning the contours of the outside follow the contours of the inside.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
itsthatfast said:
The link I sent shows the back of both the left and right sides. The outside of the covers are basically what the insides look like, meaning the contours of the outside follow the contours of the inside.
Saw it, thanks again. That is what I was looking for. :bigthumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
844 Posts
Sorry about the lousy link to the Extreme Revolution airbox. I had the same question and McAttack pm'd me a great picture. I thought I could post that link -- but obviously it didn't work. If you really want to see it (it's a great picture of JUST the airbox alone without the filter) ask Mc Attack.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,579 Posts
tomph1 said:
Sorry about the lousy link to the Extreme Revolution airbox. I had the same question and McAttack pm'd me a great picture. I thought I could post that link -- but obviously it didn't work. If you really want to see it (it's a great picture of JUST the airbox alone without the filter) ask Mc Attack.
You got 2 ways to post it. One, you can open your PM and put the mouse pointer over the pic. Right click and click "Copy Image location" or something to that effect. Then just post the image here. Or, you could open the PM and then press the Quote tab and just copy what the PM said and post it here. You don't have to post the entire message..... just the image tag that has the [ IMG][ /IMG] tags.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
331 Posts
hey everyone im new to the site i have had my 109 for about 8 months got rid of my gixxer 1000 for it and love the bike!! :bigthumbsup: i got the cobra pipes and the power comander for it, but ive been lookin for some kind of air kit for it and i love this one here! does anyone know where i can find this kit for sale?? any help is appreciated
thanks alot :joke:
 

·
M109Riders Founder
Joined
·
8,014 Posts
mladin04 said:
hey everyone im new to the site i have had my 109 for about 8 months got rid of my gixxer 1000 for it and love the bike!! :bigthumbsup:  i got the cobra pipes and the power comander for it, but ive been lookin for some kind of air kit for it and i love this one here!   does anyone know where i can find this kit for sale?? any help is appreciated
  thanks alot :joke:
:welcome:
http://directlineparts.com/byProduct.asp?prd=Air+Kit&str=290&ID=715629037
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
331 Posts
thanks alot
this might be a stupid question but that comes with both filters and everything for both sides? and has everything needed for install, all brackets, adaptors etc.
thanks alot :joke:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
844 Posts
Here's the picture of the Extreme Revolution air box that I got from McAttack: (Thanks for the instructions Medic!)

McAttack said:
The use a molded plastic box behind the filter that connects to the stock air tube from the main air box ....


[/quote

 Â
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top