M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is looking to add an extended warranty i can help.  contact Ramona at Ron Ayers Motorsports    ([email protected], 252-758-3084 ext. 202)   Mention my name (Robert), and mention M109riders.com and you can get the 3 year extension for $412.  That price is only valid if you mention me and the riders group.   she can also help with extended warranties for honda, kawasaki, and other suzuki's.  you will have to ask her the price for other models.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have a good friend that works there. 
It is a really nice place and everyone has always been friendly when I have been there.  Not sure if anyone else here has any experience with Ron Ayers, but I would recommend them too. 

-krazydiver

·
Registered
288 Posts
Since i'm picking my bike up next week, school me on the extended warranty. If I buy my bike elsewhere, I can get the extended warranty through your connection after the fact? Also, do all suzuki dealers honor this waranty or only the dealer it is bought from. I haven't looked into the warranty yet. I'm buying my bike out of state and was curious as to how the waranties would work.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
do a search on warranties the topic has been discussed at length. I got a 4 year xtended warrany on top of the year that comes with the bike for 399.99 that's 5 years for 399 now that's a deal...if anyone is interested I posted the info in a previous post. The warranty is from Suzuki bought through a dealership in MN. I don't recall the names but do the search and it is all there.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i am told it can be bought from any dealer and it is honored at any dealer. you don't even have to come in to buy it. Ramona can answer your questions in more detail.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
all true I did not buy mine in person. did the whole deal over the phone. sent contracts via mail. Go with whoever you feel gives you the best deal. I went with Suzuki dealer in MN. Because they had the best price with the most years...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts