M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here taken the ERC in Maryland, specifically at the Glen Burnie MVA. If you have, was it worth it especially if you've already taken the BRC?

I have already taken the BRC and contemplating whether there is much value added in taking the ERC.

Shiny side up!

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I'm a Rider Coach. I think the ERC is worth it, especially if you ride with a passenger. All exercises can be done with a passenger except 1. Some exercises are repeats (life saving skills) and some are new. They're all done with YOUR motorcycle this time. The repeat exercises are either faster paced or will have some other sort of twist. It's a fun class.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I took the ERC last fall after taking the BRC in the spring. I had about 4 months and 5,000 miles between. It was definitely worth taking - lots of riding time. I'm probably going to take it again soon - just gotta work out the scheduling. I can definitely tell that the winter off riding has dulled some of my skills. Need more practice and that's a good way to get a lot of practice on the riding skills.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts