M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been browsing through the forum and online vendors for a short muffler exhaust system with good performance gains. On here seems that Raw Performance is the prefered choice for performance and their short styl muffler right on but just a little on the expensive side. Was wondering if there are any other suggestions on this matter.

Dont really care too much for extremely loud im looking at it more from a performance point of view, thanks for any input.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone?

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Raw looks good ,sounds great and performs Awesome. But they are out of business. Bummer!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well that def narrows things down, unless I find a used set :-\

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,090 Posts
McCoy makes a nice short system and a few on here have them. But it seems to be hit or miss whether you can get it or not. Their reputation on here isn't the best.

·
Registered
5,940 Posts
Your on your own, son!
Good Luck with that!

·
Registered
180 Posts
If your'e willing to get your hands dirty, most "cost friendly" would be supertrapp muffler that you can "adjust" via end-plates, either on stock headpipes or custom made 2-1. :dontknow:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
from what ive been reading the 2-1 are the ones to get if you want performance.

·
Registered
561 Posts
from what ive been reading the 2-1 are the ones to get if you want performance.
Lies.

Id say the 2-1 generates more torque... and the 2-1-2 generates more horsepower (clearly due to back pressure, and lack there of).

I've actually read that the sideburner (2-1 system) lost power over stock....

my 2 cents... bike has uber torque... and not enough horsepower. 2-1-2 system it is for me. LOVE my bassani Pro Streets! :bow:

G

·
Lies.

Id say the 2-1 generates more torque... and the 2-1-2 generates more horsepower (clearly due to back pressure, and lack there of).

I've actually read that the sideburner (2-1 system) lost power over stock....

my 2 cents... bike has uber torque... and not enough horsepower. 2-1-2 system it is for me. LOVE my bassani Pro Streets! :bow:
Reverse it. 2-1=better flow = hp. 2-1-2=torque. 2-2 should give you most hp at the expense of torque, big time. Works the same on 4cyl, I went with 4-1 for more top end. Guys who want street perf (torque) go 4-2-1 or 4-2-1-2.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts