M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend, and this friend wanted to cut a set of V&H big shots, and put scorpion tips on them. Would they physically fit? what size exhaust pipe do the scorpion tips fit onto? No it's not for my 9, it's for a chopper project we're working on. Thanks in advance for any info.

·
Registered
264 Posts
:agree: Yeah cutting up some nice aftermarket pipes is bad...sucked when I did it on my old bike.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
heck if you want ill split the cost of shipping with you and you ship me the bigshots and ill ship you my cut up stockers all that hard work is done all you have to do is weld now.:dontknow:

LMK:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the offer

heck if you want ill split the cost of shipping with you and you ship me the bigshots and ill ship you my cut up stockers all that hard work is done all you have to do is weld now.:dontknow:

LMK:bigthumbsup:
Thanks for the offer. But I guess I need to explain a little further. This friend rides a VTX1800. He has fallen in love with the 109 since I bought mine last year, but hasn't been able to purchase one yet. I was showing him a post on here and he saw a bike with scorpion tips on it. He loves the way they look and wants to put a set on his bike (It's an F model with the Sumo-X fat tire kit, Looks good, but he was ticked when I put my 250 on:D) He has a set of the V&H pipes on it so he was just wondering how hard it would be to put on the scorpion tips. I know how you guys like a challenge, so I figured I'd ask on here. (He doesn't currently have internet access either) Thanks again for any input.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts