M109 Riders banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well, in that case, I guess this may not be the worst 4-Sale post I've ever seen...because it was never intended to be one, from the onset. :eek::dontknow::eek:
Just to add to the mix, I'm very new here (and a little shy at first. But being and Aussie I get rowdy quickly - just add beer:bigthumbsup:) and looking for a VPR exhaust.

If it is still for sale, would it be able to be shipped to South Australia? A big G'day to all here too...

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
Just to add to the mix, I'm very new here (and a little shy at first. But being and Aussie I get rowdy quickly - just add beer:bigthumbsup:) and looking for a VPR exhaust.

If it is still for sale, would it be able to be shipped to South Australia? A big G'day to all here too...
Welcome to the Forum Nemom109r. I can't speak for the OP who has the VPR available for sale here, as to whether he's willing to sell and ship the exhaust to you in South Australia. However, I can tell you from experience that it is absolutely doable. About 5 years ago, I sold a Hard Krome Shorty SideBurner exhaust to a member of this Forum who also lived in Australia. The cost for shipping was obviously much more compared to that of shipping costs from one state to another, here is the U.S. However, it was still a win for him, and he was ecstatic about being able to acquire the exhaust through those means, rather than trying to purchase a new one from somewhere else...because the cost was going to be astronomical for him. If I remember correctly, I think he paid $250+ or so for shipping, and I sold the exhaust to him for $550. So, his total out of pocket cost was approximately $800-$850 tops for an exhaust he previously thought he would never be able to acquire.

Hopefully, the OP will see your post, and respond with a willingness to do business with you.

Good Luck Bro, :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
357 Posts

WELCOME!!! G-DAY MATE! =) I have a lot Aussie customers in my business! 8)

21 - 23 of 23 Posts