M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As some of you know if you've been following my posts regarding this fairly lengthy and dramatic process of making these mods., I can finally say... "AHHH" and enjoy the results! 馃槉 Again, I'd like to thank those who helped me to make these decisions as well as those who contributed to offering me their services. Such as Charles (Sparky) with BCS Performance and Controls LLC., Lisette and Julio with MeanCycles, and Nick with UseForce.com.

I also recorded and am in the process of editing video for a future upload of instructional videos for these mods.

20210530_205809.jpg
20210530_205653.jpg
20210530_205611.jpg
20210530_205450.jpg
20210530_205230.jpg
20210530_205034.jpg

Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
Glad you got them done bro, the hard work is behind you and riding is ahead. :)

To embed a picture, click on the icon below your response that is to the left of the little camera icon. It's right in the middle of the tool bar. The camera lets you embed a photo that is in your gallery, if you want to upload one from your computer you use the one to the left. If you hover over it, it says "insert image". Then it will ask if you want to embed a thumbnail or full size or both.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glad you got them done bro, the hard work is behind you and riding is ahead. :)

To embed a picture, click on the icon below your response that is to the left of the little camera icon. It's right in the middle of the tool bar. The camera lets you embed a photo that is in your gallery, if you want to upload one from your computer you use the one to the left. If you hover over it, it says "insert image". Then it will ask if you want to embed a thumbnail or full size or both.
Thanks Zoom. I appreciate your help. I am familiar with posting pics but for whatever reason the icon in the toolbar is grayed out and not black... or selectible. I thought maybe it was because I had my camera active in another window, so I closed it and tried again. That wasn't the issue. If I can't get it resolved, I will delete the post and try again later.
Thanks again... and... yes, I am looking forward to a ride tomorrow! 馃槂
Doug

Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
Doug, you might try contacting Pete and see if he can resolve this. I just tried mine and it works fine When you click the icon a small box pops up to allow you to drop the image in or right above it is a link to allow you to upload the image, I've uploaded them before and it seemed to work fine. None of the links in the toolbar below the post window are actually black, but you click them and they work.

Be safe on your ride!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Doug, you might try contacting Pete and see if he can resolve this. I just tried mine and it works fine When you click the icon a small box pops up to allow you to drop the image in or right above it is a link to allow you to upload the image, I've uploaded them before and it seemed to work fine. None of the links in the toolbar below the post window are actually black, but you click them and they work.

Be safe on your ride!
Got it figured out. Thanks Zoom. 馃憤

Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
Awesome, looks great! You made a good decision on the intakes and exhaust, they really make the bike! (y) (y)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome, looks great! You made a good decision on the intakes and exhaust, they really make the bike! (y) (y)
Absolutely. Pics never really do justice. Just like audio will never capture the true sound. But it looks and sounds really good. I also took the chrome ring from the exhaust and had it painted satin black since there is no other chrome on the bike being that it is the BOSS edition. I kind of like the look of the filter intake without the sock over it being on. Nick from Use Force told me that it does increase airflow with it on. Gotta think about that one more. But... thanks.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was planning on posting the pics in the posts that related to the mods, but thought it might be more organized to post in this thread. That being said... it will be necessary to list the modificatiins.

- Hard Krome Velocity Pro Race Black Short Pipe Exhaust (I liked what Psycho1000R did with his) and powdercoated the exhaust ring (chrome) satin black. Purchased at

- Forcewinder Intakes (gloss black) by Useforce.com. Also purchased at Meancycles but doesn't appear to be listed any longer. Link to manufacturer.... ForceWinder Air Intake for Suzuki M109 Gloss Black | ForceWinder Motorcycle Intakes Yamaha Stryker Air Cleaner Honda Fury Air Cleaner Buell XB Exhaust

Full ECU Flash Tune by Charles (Sparky) with BCS Performance and Controls LLC.

Doug

1 - 9 of 9 Posts