M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to thank everyone who helped me push my butt into the dealer on fri and pick up my 2007 white 109. As I said in a different thread I am coming off of a cbr 929rr. Let me tell you and anyone else who is thinking about one..... the M109 is this motha :edit: :edit:.!!!!!!!! It is out of control. So perfectly balanced. I thought it would be hard in tight turns compared to my 929, granted it took me an hour to two to get used to it but now its like cake. I love it! I rode it 6 hours on fri when I picked it up at 7am. n then :( it rained all day sat so i couldnt get any riding in, but today got another 8 hours on it. I cant stop, its like an addiction. I'm going riding tomorrow...... prob 10 hours. I have to keep uping the anty.

But again I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me out to finalize my decision.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Welcome bro! and join the club! I love my Pearl white 2007 :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :2cool: :a18: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
94 Posts
I know the feeling. Just got off a ZZR1200 Kawi with 37,000 miles on it. That was my baby :bigthumbsup:
Thought I would have problems over losing her, but nothing. I mss the ride with that bike but the M109R is :super:

Hope all will be well with you and :welcome:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Conga-Rats bro! Like I told ya, I put almost 1k miles on mine the first week I had it. Be sure to keep an eye on your tire pressures. My front tire didn't seem to want to stay at 36-38psi very well

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Congrats man and I know about that addiction. I'm over 10k miles in 5 months and haven't been over 100 miles out of state yet. I just have to ride it all the time.

G

·
I think I might have done the same thing :D do this

after you upload the pic open it up then right click on the photo and open in a new window, now you should only see the pic once you see only the pic nothing else take the url and past it into the message. make sure you use [ img ]http://your url[ /img ] (take out the spaces)

good luck :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts