M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
honestly I have not been on the message board much since last summer because I spend the winter ice fishing like a maniac, but I have logged on recently quite a few times and can't help but notice that nearly every thread I have looked at falls apart at some point because of people arguing back and forth. what the hell is the problem? these people sound like a bunch of babies.......if you don't like the thread just leave it alone and don't look at it! maybe I am crazy, but I don't remember this much arguing from last year. ???

·
Banned
2,524 Posts
honestly I have not been on the message board much since last summer because I spend the winter ice fishing like a maniac, but I have logged on recently quite a few times and can't help but notice that nearly every thread I have looked at falls apart at some point because of people arguing back and forth. what the hell is the problem? these people sound like a bunch of babies.......if you don't like the thread just leave it alone and don't look at it! maybe I am crazy, but I don't remember this much arguing from last year. ???
you could always not open the thread and keep fishing :D

·
Registered
624 Posts
.......if you don't like the thread just leave it alone and don't look at it! maybe I am crazy ???
If you don't like the threads don't look, or don't start another thread telling people what they should or souldn't be doing :dontknow:

·
Registered
391 Posts
i think maybe you should quickly get back to ice fishing so you can get back into relax mode take a deep breath its gonna be ok :eek:

·
Registered
257 Posts
:agree: I've noticed some of that too.. nothing you can do about it except make fun of them. That makes it more enjoyable for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts