M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well....my brand new step-daughter "forgot" she wasn't supposed to sit on the bike when I am not home. Thank the Lord nothing happened to my daughter!! Picked the bike up (a lot easier to pick up than a VTX) and to my total amazement....only a broken windshield. It was sitting on the exhaust and there are no scrathces, nothing else broke.....

Everyone have a great weekend!!

Brian

Attachments

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Ummm, early divorce!! :dontknow:

How old is she, I'm glad she wasn't hurt, well maybe her behind after you get done whooping it. W/ so little damage to the bike, you are pretty lucky on all counts. I will say, I think the kickstand could have been a little better designed.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She is 11.....and was doing more than just "sitting on it". She picked it upright and I think she forgot which side the kickstand was on putting it back down.......I'm not a spanker, don't have the heart...lol but my wife took care of that when she got home :D

·
Registered
492 Posts
:verymad: yeah, that looks familiar.... ditto... stepdaughter, 12, on the corbin bags :edit: last year. Glad to hear she is OK, .. mine too... polished out the scratches, bent the rear brake lever back in place, none the worse for wear, ... I'm laughing with you, not at you. I made her and her friends help pick it back up. .....RRH :doorag:

·
Registered
735 Posts
looking at the bottom

Yeah I saw mine when I found out it wasn't a dirt bike. The soft sand got me and down I went like a stone. Got some friends to help it back on its tires and bent the shifter back into place.brushed off the sand and my ego and got on down the highway. :joke::joke::joke:

·
Registered
339 Posts
If you look in the pic the kickstand is still in its down position. The only way to stop this from happing is to put one on both sides...:joke:
Glad your daughter is safe!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Glad your daughter is safe! , but the 109 is not a toy or a pony ride:dontknow:
not for an adult and definately not for any kid. stay away no ??? asked.
750lb on a kid is not good.........just say NO

·
Registered
461 Posts
Glad to hear she's ok. I have two young ones that for now understand the big thing on two wheels is to be left alone and is waaayyyy too heavy for them. They know that they can ride with daddy, but the bike needs to be in good condition for this to happen, so far it has stuck.

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
Glad to hear that she is OK. But maybe a talk instead of a spanking on boundaries might work? I must say that you have some inner strength not to give a spanking. My wife will not even attempt to move my 9.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,864 Posts
I'm amazed it didn't scratch the pipes. Glad you stepdaughter is OK too, and after doing something like that I bet she'll think twice before getting near it again. Must be a big 11 year old just to pick it up.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts