M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
2,694 Posts
I saw that a week ago but didn't want to hate on it just in case it they were a member here. But enough is enough, that bike won't sell for $15000 IMO. It is nice but 25K!:a20:

· Registered
3,712 Posts
Maybe he's not desperate to sell and if some moron comes along and actually thinks thats a good deal, then why not? He'll be the one laughing to the bank with a pocket full of cash :doorag:

· Registered
405 Posts
:yikes:Not in his lifetime.He must live in Canada!! LOL
since when biloxi mississippi became part of canada EH?

Get low monthly payments

Payment:Deposit of US $500.00 within 48 hours of auction close. Immediate deposit required for Buy It Now. Full payment required within 7 days of auction close.

Shipping:Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping. Vehicle shipping quote is available.
Item Location:Biloxi, MS, United StatesCoverage:This vehicle is eligible for up to $50,000 in Vehicle Purchase Protection. (Not eligible for eBay Buyer Protection)

· Registered
2,305 Posts
:clap2:

Thanks!

I needed that

· Registered
1,451 Posts
That is Dino's bike from Suzuki City in Biloxi. I just sent a text to 47steeler to see what the heck was going on over there LOL!!! He get's his bike serviced there and I buy parts from them.
It's a really nice bike but not that nice ;)

· Registered
29 Posts
That looks like a case of the guy's wife wanting him to sell the bike.

"Sure honey, I'll put it on ebay right now. And wait for someone to buy it."

:D
That's kinda what I was thinking.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.