M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I saw that a week ago but didn't want to hate on it just in case it they were a member here. But enough is enough, that bike won't sell for $15000 IMO. It is nice but 25K!:a20:

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Maybe he's not desperate to sell and if some moron comes along and actually thinks thats a good deal, then why not? He'll be the one laughing to the bank with a pocket full of cash :doorag:

·
Registered
408 Posts
:yikes:Not in his lifetime.He must live in Canada!! LOL
since when biloxi mississippi became part of canada EH?

Get low monthly payments

Payment:Deposit of US $500.00 within 48 hours of auction close. Immediate deposit required for Buy It Now. Full payment required within 7 days of auction close.

Shipping:Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping. Vehicle shipping quote is available.
Item Location:Biloxi, MS, United StatesCoverage:This vehicle is eligible for up to $50,000 in Vehicle Purchase Protection. (Not eligible for eBay Buyer Protection)

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
i actually saw this a couple days ago and was thinking the same thing... I'm guessing they don't pay attention to the used bike market and are trying to make back EVERY penny they put into it :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
:clap2:

Thanks!

I needed that

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
That is Dino's bike from Suzuki City in Biloxi. I just sent a text to 47steeler to see what the heck was going on over there LOL!!! He get's his bike serviced there and I buy parts from them.
It's a really nice bike but not that nice ;)

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,862 Posts
That looks like a case of the guy's wife wanting him to sell the bike.

"Sure honey, I'll put it on ebay right now. And wait for someone to buy it."

:D

·
Registered
30 Posts
That looks like a case of the guy's wife wanting him to sell the bike.

"Sure honey, I'll put it on ebay right now. And wait for someone to buy it."

:D
That's kinda what I was thinking.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts